Xiaomi Mi 11i Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset. Therefore, you have to install the Qualcomm USB Driver and the ADB Driver to connect the Smartphone to the Computer. You can flash Xiaomi 11i Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool. On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Xiaomi 11i Device. If in case, you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out. ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Once it shows sucess, your device will reboot automatically in the Stock MIUI ROM. We recommend you doing clean all, if you want StockRom on your device but want to keep Bootloader unlocked. Now select the folder which you has pasted into your PC’s drive. Now you will see another folder on your PC by the name of your device that you had renamed.
- Furthermore, custom ROMs are not always optimized for the device’s hardware, so users may experience performance issues.
- Manufacturers roll out updates over-the-air, often referred to as ‘OTA updates’.
- On the developer PC this issue is not happening with the tested devices.
- The progress bar will indicate the overall progress of the flashing process and the ‘status’ will show the current partitions being flashed.
- This reverts your phone almost to the state it was in when you first unboxed it.
- Do not hesitate to report any broken links detected.
Stock ROMs are the official firmware developed by the manufacturer and are generally the most reliable and stable. They are also the most secure, as they are periodically updated with the latest security patches. Stock ROMs are optimized to work with the device’s hardware, ensuring users get the best performance out of their devices. The decision to flash a ROM onto a Xiaomi device can be difficult. On the one hand, Xiaomi devices come with a pre-installed stock ROM that has been tested and optimized for the device.
- In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer.
- Follow these step-by-step instructions to sideload the zip file on your Android phone.
- You will then need to install the MiFlash tool on your computer.
Fastboot ROMs can be used to manually install MIUI software updates and unbrick devices by restoring the stock MIUI software. In this step-by-step guide, we will show you how to install MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the official Mi Flash Tool. Firmware is a mobile-based software that helps you to work properly on your devices. Firmware cannot be replaced or customized if it’s already installed in ROM format.
On the other hand, a ‘Fastboot ROM’ for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices contain individual firmware device partition images that could be flashed over the fastboot interface. Xiomi MI Flash Tool comes with a super supportive interface where the user can easily get with the functioning. So remember that it only supports flashing fastboot firmware but not OTA. And we could list down the supported devices for Mi flash tool as below. Xiaomi comes in an installer package where you need installing the program on the